Friday, July 27, 2007,10:16 AM
nothingness
tired I am......broken I am not
alone I am...lonely I am not
belief I had....faith I have not
strength I have.....power I have not
companion I have.....compassion I have not
love I had.....attatchment I had not...

but still I see you in my within
whether you are there with me or not
when i look out side the wide window,I see
I see the warm sky streatching its arm for a hug..
I miss it...


It was a mistake that people say..
I made
but I stay purplexed when they cal it so...
They say that betrayal I did to her....lonely I made her...
but I did not want to.....Only I searched
for the hug that I missed...
searched for it...only

I had everything when I looked back..
but still I longed....I dont know why...
people say I am perverted when thay come accross....
but I only looked for a hug...
That I missed...

they accepts it not....
I learn today ...
but it was just an innocent feeling..
truelythat cropped out of me years back
with no intension of perversion
nor betrayal..
Just a hug..I needed

today,when I look outside the wide window
I see the warm sky stretching its arm
for a hug....
I have all today...
but I miss that hug.......
I fail to embrace the sky
my arms ar shrinked with nothingness......
but the soul wants it

i don't know whether I'll be missing it ever
but I miss it today..
I need the hug....
needed it ever..
 
posted by superior hanus | Permalink |


2 Comments: